grouper-users - RE: request for help with SAOP calls to grouper 1.5

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: request for help with SAOP calls to grouper 1.5

  • From: GOOD Richard <>
  • To: William R Brown <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: request for help with SAOP calls to grouper 1.5
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:38:05 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB

Hi Bill,

out of interest (and apologies if this is slightly off topic), what kind of
integration are doing between uPortal and Grouper?

On our roadmap is uPortal integration, currently we're planning to supply
groups created in Grouper to uPortal via LDAP, with the potential to look at
a channel/portlet to do group administration.

Cheers,

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.