grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] xml-import errors

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] xml-import errors

  • From: graham <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>, "Pytel,G" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] xml-import errors
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 11:13:45 +0100

Chris Hyzer wrote:
1. (minor, I guess): one of the junit tests fails. The error message
is:

at
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.Test_I_API_RegistrySubject_delete.test
_delete_failToDeleteNoLongerExistingRegistrySubject(Unknown

That one works for me, what DB are you using, and did you customize your
sources.xml? (that needs to resemble the default for tests to work)

oracle 10.2.0.3

Yes, I've edited sources.xml, but only to swap in the oracle driver, username and password - I haven't made any structural changes. In any case as all the other tests pass I assume db access is ok.

Talking of which, the default sources.xml and test data assume subjects are stored in the Subjects table (sources.xml actually has sql embedded in it). I will need to connect to an LDAP directory rather than do this. Is there an alternative model sources.xml file which will give me a jump-start on this? I assume this is likely to be the more common use case...

Cheers
Graham