grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] RE: [grouper] Revied setters to eliminate warning in IDE (#16)

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] RE: [grouper] Revied setters to eliminate warning in IDE (#16)

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Andrea Biancini <>
  • Cc: Internet2/grouper <>, Internet2/grouper <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] RE: [grouper] Revied setters to eliminate warning in IDE (#16)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 19:08:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Uh, yeah J  You can link source for those vars so they point to your source dirs, but if you arent changing grouper API code or client code, you can just remove them probably.  Just don’t commit your changes to the .project file.  Here is an example if you set them up:

Or if you manually edit the grouper-ws .project file (again, don’t commit it), and enter the paths on your machine, and close the project (delete but not contents), and import again, it should work:

       <variableList>

              <variable>

                     <name>GROUPER_V2_2_CLIENT_SOURCE</name>

                     <value>file:/C:/Users/mchyzer/Documents/GitHub/grouper_v2_2/grouper-misc/grouperClient/src/java</value>

              </variable>

              <variable>

                     <name>GROUPER_V2_2_CONF</name>

                     <value>file:/C:/Users/mchyzer/Documents/GitHub/grouper_v2_2/grouper/conf</value>

              </variable>

              <variable>

                     <name>GROUPER_V2_2_SOURCE</name>

                     <value>file:/C:/Users/mchyzer/Documents/GitHub/grouper_v2_2/grouper/src/grouper</value>

              </variable>

       </variableList>