grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] RE: [grouper] Revied setters to eliminate warning in IDE (#16)

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] RE: [grouper] Revied setters to eliminate warning in IDE (#16)

  • From: Andrea Biancini <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "Internet2/grouper" <>, "Internet2/grouper" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] RE: [grouper] Revied setters to eliminate warning in IDE (#16)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 15:04:52 +0100

Hi Chris,
yes sorry for the commit on master. At Indianapolis we talked about having it placed on some branch on 2.1...
But I actually had some problems and I ended up committing to master.
Thanks for merging with 2.2.

Regarding the Jira, thanks for the link.
Do I have to do anything more?
Testing/validation/verification?

Cheers,
Andrea