grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] RE: [grouper] Revied setters to eliminate warning in IDE (#16)

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] RE: [grouper] Revied setters to eliminate warning in IDE (#16)

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Internet2/grouper <>, Internet2/grouper <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: [grouper] Revied setters to eliminate warning in IDE (#16)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 17:59:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Uh, volunteering to write tests????   Yes please!

Can you please work in v2_2?  I wrote a sample test there that works for me:

https://github.com/Internet2/grouper/commit/30ca9eeff26d52b58db6837c27bd9113bd5f3fb2

Note, that will delete your registry since it extends GrouperTest.  This is best so the registry is blank, test will be repeatable.

I use eclipse and that project has grouper-ws as a dependency which has “grouper” as a dependency, which is why the API and junit.jar etc are available…

Note, this doesn’t actually test the HTTP traffic and servlet, but it tests the business logic which I think is fine for now since the servlet works and shouldn’t change much, ok?   If you want we can add an end to end test later on…