grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call July 30, 2014

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call July 30, 2014

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • Cc: Steve Carmody <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call July 30, 2014
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 13:32:21 -0600

Hopefully, you're still at the point that versioning can be added to your message formats, but agreed, a standard message format will be a must here.

Dave

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Michael R. Gettes <> wrote:
and getting things into grouper - we are developing a reverse process via AMQ as well.  yes, we know there are grouper-ws, but there are a variety of reasons for using AMQ for delivery, mostly because integrating via JMS and the async mechanism is more appropriate - like with OIM.  As noted, dreaming up the messages is the central issue.  I regret that with our first version of GAP we did not version stamp the messages - which is kinda important to do to evolve things smoothly.

/mrg

--
David Langenberg
Identity & Access Management