grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call July 30, 2014

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call July 30, 2014

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: Steve Carmody <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call July 30, 2014
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 18:20:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

and getting things into grouper - we are developing a reverse process via AMQ
as well. yes, we know there are grouper-ws, but there are a variety of
reasons for using AMQ for delivery, mostly because integrating via JMS and
the async mechanism is more appropriate - like with OIM. As noted, dreaming
up the messages is the central issue. I regret that with our first version
of GAP we did not version stamp the messages - which is kinda important to do
to evolve things smoothly.

/mrg

On Aug 14, 2014, at 2:13 PM, Steven Carmody