grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call July 30, 2014

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call July 30, 2014

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: Michael Hodges <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call July 30, 2014
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 18:35:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

We share the same vision Michael.  Our changelog consumer makes use of the AMQ library calls.  It shouldn’t be hard to substitute XYZ broker API to make it compatible with Rabbit and so on.  I admit there will likely be a variety of GCC for the variety of brokers in the world based on community need.

/mrg