grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call July 30, 2014

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call July 30, 2014

  • From: Bryan Wooten <>
  • To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>, Scott Koranda <>
  • Cc: Chris Hyzer <>, Michael Hodges <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper Call July 30, 2014
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 20:31:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks all for the entertaining thread.

I have to agree with Scott on this one. Just think about the hassle of
bringing up Grouper for a POC (ie quickstart).

Just my 2 cents.

-Bryan

On Behalf Of Michael R. Gettes
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 2:23 PM
To: Scott Koranda
Cc: Chris Hyzer; Michael Hodges;

And if a small site can't run this, then maybe they should be hiring a firm
to do it for them.

Can we think of any? hmmm

/mrg

On Aug 14, 2014, at 4:06 PM, Scott Koranda