grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Lo-fi wireframes

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Lo-fi wireframes

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Lo-fi wireframes
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 13:59:29 -0600

+1 to assigning a subject to multiple groups in one step. Maybe there should be a top level (middle column level) Membership Assignment activity, not centered on a specific group. This could be a good use of Favorites to ease the identification of the set of groups for which memberships will be managed.

I wonder if we should focus on the new Service concept where we used to think of Types (eg, the list mail "service"). Types per se will go away I think when we convert away from legacy attributes.

Tom