grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Lo-fi wireframes

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Lo-fi wireframes

  • From: Michael Girgis <>
  • To: " Dev" <>
  • Cc: Brenda Janish <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Lo-fi wireframes
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:14:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi everyone.

Below, you'll find a link to a first pass at lo-fidelity wireframes for the Grouper 2.2 UI. A few notes before you take a look:

* These wireframes are only intended to convey the general direction I'm taking with the UI design and are clearly not fully spec'd or developed.
* Only a few key screens are represented here, related to the most common tasks of viewing/editing folders, groups and users.
* The first two pages simply describe the various page components in the three-column layout.

These wireframes will be used to validate that users can do the most basic tasks of navigating the site and finding and editing entities. So I'm mainly interested in higher-level feedback regarding the overall approach/layout, and less so the more granular functionality which may not yet be fully developed. Please feel free to email me directly with feedback.

If you have a lot of feedback you'd like to share and you don't mind creating an account on yet another website, let me know and I'll create an account for you on cageapp.com, where you'll be able to add notes directly to the screenshots.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Michael Girgis
University of Chicago