grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] built-in permissions limits... do we need any more?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] built-in permissions limits... do we need any more?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: paccman <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] built-in permissions limits... do we need any more?
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 14:10:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Here are the built in limits I have implemented.  Its not the end of the world to miss one, we can add it later, and institutions can implement their own in the meantime, but if someone can think of another limit that would be nice to have, let me know, and if it is easy, I will add it (so far they have all been easy J ).

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Permission+limit+builtin+implementations