Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Rob Hebron <>
- To: Tom Barton <>
- Cc: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] ESB connector
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:49:48 +0000
- Importance: Normal
Can you tell us about what limitations you're seeing?
The limitations I was referring too were those of the Grouper-ESB link in
use. The main one (use of event hooks) was enforced by version 1.4, but
meant that events would be raised wherever the API was used to interact
with Grouper. The second one is a dependency on Mule. I like Mule, but not
everyone uses it. The third one is that it very specifically addresses the
needs as they were at the time, and more flexibility is required now.
- ESB connector, Tom Barton, 02/17/2010
- Re: [grouper-dev] ESB connector, Niels van Dijk, 02/18/2010
- Re: [grouper-dev] ESB connector, Rob Hebron, 02/18/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.