grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] ESB connector

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] ESB connector

  • From: Niels van Dijk <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] ESB connector
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 09:21:44 +0100

Hi all,

Mule + Grouper sounds very intresting!

I'd like to inform you we did a fruitfull testing in using Twitter, and
their API as a lightweight solution to do massaging, informinf e.g.
users on changes in their groups. Although this is ofcourse a public
API, which might therefor not work in all situations, it does allow for
very easy integration into a lot of other systems.

Regards,
Niels

--
Niels van Dijk
Advanced Services

T: +31 302 305 337 / M: +31 651 347 657
SURFnet - PO Box 19035 - NL-3501 DA Utrecht - The Netherlands -

http://www.surfnet.nl
SURFnet - We make innovation work