grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] ESB connector

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] ESB connector

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: Niels van Dijk <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] ESB connector
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 08:26:34 -0600

Also interesting. Is there somewhere we can read about the details?

This sounds like it could meet another element in our roadmap, which is to provide a way to notify users about changes in group info they're interested in.

Tom

Niels van Dijk wrote:
Hi all,

Mule + Grouper sounds very intresting!

I'd like to inform you we did a fruitfull testing in using Twitter, and
their API as a lightweight solution to do massaging, informinf e.g.
users on changes in their groups. Although this is ofcourse a public
API, which might therefor not work in all situations, it does allow for
very easy integration into a lot of other systems.

Regards,
Niels