Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: Tom Zeller <>
- Cc: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] grouper-ext/gsh extension
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 06:33:51 -0500
Tom Zeller wrote:
GrouperShell (gsh) has been imported into cvs at cvs.internet2.edu:/home/cvs/i2mi/grouper-ext/gsh. The grouper wiki should be updated, perhaps after we decide whether or not to rename packages, maybe edu.internet2.grouper.ext.gsh ?
We probably should rename. Maybe leave the ".ext" out of the name. It's an ext now, and who knows, it might not be in future. It's just gsh, a grouper-specific thing.
begin:vcard fn:Tom Barton n:Barton;Tom org:University of Chicago;Networking Services & Information Technology adr;dom:1155 E. 60th St.;;Rm 309, 1155 Bldg;Chicago;IL;60637 email;internet: title:Sr. Director - Integration tel;work:+1 773 834 1700 version:2.1 end:vcard
- grouper-ext/gsh extension, Tom Zeller, 04/27/2008
- Re: [grouper-dev] grouper-ext/gsh extension, Tom Barton, 04/28/2008
- Re: [grouper-dev] grouper-ext/gsh extension, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 04/29/2008
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.