Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: Tom Zeller <>
- Cc: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>, Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] grouper-ext/gsh extension
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:58:22 -0500
I've added an "Exts" component to jira. -Tom
Tom Zeller wrote:
On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 7:44 AM, GW Brown < <mailto:>> wrote:
I just noticed that the class files have been loaded into CVS - was
Ha, no, not intentional. We need a .cvsignore in lieu of .hgignore. I can fix that unless someone else does first.
The readme.txt file has:
Bug reports, feature requests and access to the gsh SVN repository
located at <http://code.google.com/p/blair/>
I have an uncommitted package-renamed gsh. I was going to create a gsh documentation page on the grouper wiki and update readme.txt, etc. Blair's 'com.devclue' package name is hardcoded in several places - I just haven't got around to testing the package-renamed gsh on solaris, windows, mac, etc.
Obviously we should change that. Do we want to add GSH as a Jira
component and direct bugs there or just use grouper-users?
Maybe an 'ext' Jira component for both gsh and usdu ? The whole extension thing is kind of hand-wavy anyway, I'm OK with using Jira's 'No Component'.
begin:vcard fn:Tom Barton n:Barton;Tom org:University of Chicago;Networking Services & Information Technology adr;dom:1155 E. 60th St.;;Rm 309, 1155 Bldg;Chicago;IL;60637 email;internet: title:Sr. Director - Integration tel;work:+1 773 834 1700 version:2.1 end:vcard
- grouper-ext/gsh extension, Tom Zeller, 04/27/2008
- Re: [grouper-dev] grouper-ext/gsh extension, Tom Barton, 04/28/2008
- Re: [grouper-dev] grouper-ext/gsh extension, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 04/29/2008
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.