Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: "Tom Zeller" <>
- To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
- Cc: "Grouper Dev" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] grouper-ext/gsh extension
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 08:17:26 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=IDhjgDsbVa0Sjxu/mCaIiMSjzz7wwXU+CV24dIIk/8YzbFZ+XIDpZ6mFNOM73BIRphuUd1jFUiW/rcGQucHY9rWun8td2UaXCJrbHqUVyItIx9PWIt91kxQY9/7+Jio/gAxw3F+bzTniYNcyq4aNPDKqi2fQus4nHi+MVVq4xU8=
On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 7:44 AM, GW Brown <> wrote:
I just noticed that the class files have been loaded into CVS - was that intentional?
Ha, no, not intentional. We need a .cvsignore in lieu of .hgignore. I can fix that unless someone else does first.
The readme.txt file has:
Bug reports, feature requests and access to the gsh SVN repository are all
located at <http://code.google.com/p/blair/>
I have an uncommitted package-renamed gsh. I was going to create a gsh documentation page on the grouper wiki and update readme.txt, etc. Blair's 'com.devclue' package name is hardcoded in several places - I just haven't got around to testing the package-renamed gsh on solaris, windows, mac, etc.
Obviously we should change that. Do we want to add GSH as a Jira component and direct bugs there or just use grouper-users?
Maybe an 'ext' Jira component for both gsh and usdu ? The whole extension thing is kind of hand-wavy anyway, I'm OK with using Jira's 'No Component'.
- grouper-ext/gsh extension, Tom Zeller, 04/27/2008
- Re: [grouper-dev] grouper-ext/gsh extension, Tom Barton, 04/28/2008
- Re: [grouper-dev] grouper-ext/gsh extension, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 04/29/2008
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.