grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] grouper-ext/gsh extension

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] grouper-ext/gsh extension

  • From: "Tom Zeller" <>
  • To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • Cc: "Grouper Dev" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] grouper-ext/gsh extension
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 08:17:26 -0500

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 7:44 AM, GW Brown <> wrote:
I just noticed that the class files have been loaded into CVS - was that intentional?

Ha, no, not intentional. We need a .cvsignore in lieu of .hgignore. I can fix that unless someone else does first.

The readme.txt file has:

Bug reports, feature requests and access to the gsh SVN repository are all
located at <http://code.google.com/p/blair/>

I have an uncommitted package-renamed gsh. I was going to create a gsh documentation page on the grouper wiki and update readme.txt, etc. Blair's 'com.devclue' package name is hardcoded in several places - I just haven't got around to testing the package-renamed gsh on solaris, windows, mac, etc.

Obviously we should change that. Do we want to add GSH as a Jira component and direct bugs there or just use grouper-users?

Maybe an 'ext' Jira component for both gsh and usdu ? The whole extension thing is kind of hand-wavy anyway, I'm OK with using Jira's 'No Component'.

TomZ