grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] For info: Grouper mentioned on JASIG wiki

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] For info: Grouper mentioned on JASIG wiki

  • From: Matt Young <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>, Dan Ellentuck <>
  • Cc: "MJ McLaren, Information Systems and Computing" <>, , Lynn McRae <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] For info: Grouper mentioned on JASIG wiki
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:19:20 -0400

Hi Tom -

I'm just now looking into Signet also (and I'm sure Dan will, too)... I think it certainly would be worthwhile to see if we could all have an initial discussion to see where we all are and what we hope to accomplish. I think Dan Ellentuck and I would be important participants from the uPortal side of things - Dan, do you think Andrew Petro or Eric Dalquist should participate, too?

Once we get a list of who should be involved, we can start to work out logistics.

Thanks!
Matt