grouper-dev - For info: Grouper mentioned on JASIG wiki

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

For info: Grouper mentioned on JASIG wiki

  • From: "MJ McLaren, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: For info: Grouper mentioned on JASIG wiki
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:47:23 +0100

I noticed this morning that the Grouper project is mentioned on the JASIG wiki (home of uPortal and CAS authentication). Anybody with a serious interest in uPortal is likely to browse this wiki fairly regularly.

If anybody would care to make any improvements to the wiki page then I believe anybody can register to use the wiki and do so.

<http://jasigch.princeton.edu:9000/display/GAP/Grouper>

Cheers,

Mark

MJ McLaren, Information Systems and Computing