2020npapw - Re: Blub for webinar publicity

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: Blub for webinar publicity

  • From: Claudio Allocchio <>
  • To: Ann Doyle <>
  • Cc: Domenico Vicinanza <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Blub for webinar publicity
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 15:57:37 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

as I've a nice group of "PR" ladies... I asked them hints... and they suggest also to "make different versions" of the announcments, depending on the tageted group...

those who have an idea of NPAPWS

those who receive it via "formal" channels

those who never heard of us...

and that when we all re-send it, also in case make a personalized version, knowing the target... down to

"hei... you are forced now to do remote musical teaching? maybe we can give you son hints... come and listen to us here...