2020npapw - Final blurb - o.k.??

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Final blurb - o.k.??

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Meredith Lovelace <>
  • Subject: Final blurb - o.k.??
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 15:24:48 +0000

Hi all – Below is a final proposed blurb with a helpful re-write from my Internet2 MARCOM colleague, Meredith Lovelace, cc’d here.  I have also including the full NPAPW name and link to the website and connection information.

Can we all live with this??    Any mission critical revisions – send them in the next 15 minutes.   If I hear no objections, Domenico and Meredith will use this in GÉANT and Internet2 media outlets.

Thanks all!    -Ann

Join us for a Network Performing Arts Production Workshops (NPAPW) webinar:  interactive live-stream for Education and Performing Arts on Thursday, 2 April 10am ET/4pm CET

Internet2 and GÉANT have been partnering for years on Network Performing Arts Production Workshops (NPAPW). With the sudden shift to online teaching for many faculty, and in the spirit of assisting each other and our community in this unprecedented time in our world, the NPAPW community wants to provide advice and general best practices for teaching performing arts online.

This interactive webinar will provide a quick overview for online teaching practices, and also more in-depth advice for those teaching online in the performing arts.  Join us on 2 April webinar with long-time experts and collaborators from the U.S. and Europe. The webinar will be recorded and available on the Internet2 and GEANT websites as a resource if you are unable to join us live.

For more information:  https://npapws.org

Connection Details:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://internet2.zoom.us/j/3592919706