2020npapw - Blub for webinar publicity

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Blub for webinar publicity

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Blub for webinar publicity
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 13:34:08 +0000

Hi all  -  Here’s a proposed blurb for our use in publicizing our webinar -   Thursday April 2 10AM EDT/4PM CET.

Please provide your input by Sunday so that I can make revisions and get this to both Internet2 and GÉANT PR teams.    Thank you!   Have a great weekend and stay well.    Kind regards.    - Ann

NPAPW sponsored webinarInteractive live-streaming for Education and Performing Arts

Internet2 and GÉANT have partnered for years to foster a series of workshops called the Network Performing Arts Production Workshops (NPAPW).   With a sudden shift to online teaching for many faculty, the NPAPW community is being asked to provide advice and general best practices for teaching online.  This webinar will provide a quick overview for online teaching practices, and also more in-depth advice for those teaching online in the performing arts.   Join us for the free of charge webinar with long-time experts and collaborators from the U.S. and Europe.

Ann Doyle

Community Engagement Manager

Higher Education and Cultural Programs

Internet2