2020npapw - Re: Blub for webinar publicity

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: Blub for webinar publicity

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: Domenico Vicinanza <>, "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Blub for webinar publicity
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 14:46:42 +0000

ok! give me 30 minutes to run by our team here. Can you wait that long?

On 3/20/20, 10:09 AM, "Domenico Vicinanza" <>
wrote:

Dear Ann, all,

If we can finalise the text today it would be amazing, so I can send it
to our Project Office to be distributed as part of the weekly newsletter on
Monday morning.
I think the text is essentially there, we just need the Zoom URL to join.

Thank you!!
Domenico

--
Domenico Vicinanza, PhD MIET MIEEE FHEA
Senior Research Engagement Officer

GÉANT
T: +44 (0)1223 371 359
Networks • Services • People
Learn more at www.geant.org <http://www.geant.org>
GÉANT Vereniging (Association) is registered with the Chamber of Commerce
in Amsterdam with registration number 40535155 and operates in the UK as a
branch of GÉANT Vereniging. Registered office: Hoekenrode 3, 1102BR
Amsterdam, The Netherlands. UK branch address: City House, 126-130 Hills
Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ, UK.

MHFA Mental Health First Aider

On 20/03/2020, 14:01, " on behalf of
Domenico Vicinanza" < on behalf of
> wrote:

Hi Claudio,

I agree, good point linking to NPAPWS workshop (web site) and mention
that it will continue its regular series from 2021.
I will make sure it is sent through the GEANT newsletter as well.

Thanks,
Domenico

--
Domenico Vicinanza, PhD MIET MIEEE FHEA
Senior Research Engagement Officer

GÉANT
T: +44 (0)1223 371 359
Networks • Services • People
Learn more at www.geant.org <http://www.geant.org>
GÉANT Vereniging (Association) is registered with the Chamber of
Commerce in Amsterdam with registration number 40535155 and operates in the
UK as a branch of GÉANT Vereniging. Registered office: Hoekenrode 3, 1102BR
Amsterdam, The Netherlands. UK branch address: City House, 126-130 Hills
Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ, UK.

MHFA Mental Health First Aider

On 20/03/2020, 13:41, " on behalf of
Claudio Allocchio" < on behalf of

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020, Ann Doyle wrote:

> Hi all - Here’s a proposed blurb for our use in publicizing
our webinar - Thursday April 2 10AM EDT/4PM CET.

my suggestion: add that this is the first of a series, and add
that this
is linked to NPAPWS workshop (web site) that will continue anyhow
its
series from 2021.

> Please provide your input by Sunday so that I can make
revisions and get this to both Internet2 and GÉANT PR teams. Thank you!
Have a great weekend and stay well. Kind regards. - Ann

> NPAPW sponsored webinar: Interactive live-streaming for
Education and Performing Arts
> Internet2 and GÉANT have partnered for years to foster a series
of workshops called the Network Performing Arts Production Workshops (NPAPW).
With a sudden shift to online teaching for many faculty, the NPAPW
community is being asked to provide advice and general best practices for
teaching online. This webinar will provide a quick overview for online
teaching practices, and also more in-depth advice for those teaching online
in the performing arts. Join us for the free of charge webinar with
long-time experts and collaborators from the U.S. and Europe.
> ______________________
> Ann Doyle
> Community Engagement Manager
> Higher Education and Cultural Programs
> Internet2
> +1.734.352.7011

Claudio Allocchio G A R R

Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523 Italian Academic and G=Claudio;
S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565 Research Network P=garr;
A=garr; C=it;

PGP Key:
https://www.cert.garr.it/servizi/informazioni-su-pgp-keys