2020npapw - Re: Blub for webinar publicity

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: Blub for webinar publicity

  • From: John Kieser <>
  • To: Ann Doyle <>, Domenico Vicinanza <>, "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Blub for webinar publicity
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 14:52:06 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=nws.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=nws.edu; dkim=pass header.d=nws.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=sjZbV2ir4yH7DSSr6+2c75XGkZGkZkNJ/1OCExlbUoc=; b=jAFvObZzqg9MEhuop+xSYWOILirwQeeinXB7yvepuxRGMve8Dk93rsY+P/wex0VdwJkkAaM9mYzWIeGIpCAse3FN+OUEn8mV8vk6K2r9Qghfb2e+fBGXxG5rCIFvzcMtG5DKwnhDLXzFw/BfvScHr9MVOezTqBbuMdNVgrbRd/5a1JyWPOeE6ZFjxcAHc7m3BwPcmcFN4vWaZWeH2D7P65LIAtryP5A9AJU20UMiSiM2pzzuHELr4vurwthEOoKzx/QvTuNaUxB24bsaW4FmRguOLDl36izPdSRTgCcbOSQYWhkm3/7p1WY1E1xF7pSeq2TIMcx8LNFx6MFRUpyPJQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=PZSmsFS8HiCwRQ6zB2oADPR9oFf1/j2656O6mpmNUbjWrOvQ+l8LSfd5ww/oqqREuKvi2s29V8yEgBaDPfJTuySSKvVLSZ8iBb5M3UOCehYGY0oxTm7IUS/YCeNTxanlgWOb6RA/oPxsFs0ggbMMbHkS+W+31asgrP+iR4yC3A87rcpTot+b7CBbqmacg97twKVw++EsIGhe2YXr0oi+DKAuvNPgOnYhq/62cLK8hGVorJ27hhXncbk+cvfcvANhxkuSRCFITM8U9B0HQt8T/GMsnMG3tIFR6hLn61X7LYmveiOOud6MhiF3TALsJL90zazgjNkioOPOyNYaz8+vzg==

I will resist wordsmithing in the interests of getting the announcement out!

On 3/20/20, 10:47 AM, " on behalf of Ann
Doyle" < on behalf of >
wrote:

ok! give me 30 minutes to run by our team here. Can you wait that
long?

On 3/20/20, 10:09 AM, "Domenico Vicinanza" <>