wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] PIC WG Call on Thursday July 9th, 4 PM EDT

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] PIC WG Call on Thursday July 9th, 4 PM EDT

  • From: Neal McBurnett <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] PIC WG Call on Thursday July 9th, 4 PM EDT
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 23:58:07 -0600

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 12:27:48AM -0400, Robert S. Gerdes wrote:
> Neal,
> how did the google wave unveiling go? Further along than the youtube
> presentation on May 28?

The unveiling was on the 28th, and I was lucky enough to be there and
get an account from the start. I recommend watching the whole
overview - a fun show. The protocol and plan is impressive I think,
and lots of folks are putting nice robots together and playing with
the API. It is very early, and buggy, and may be confusing to folks
and lots might change, but it bears watching I think.

-Neal