wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] PIC WG Call on Thursday July 9th, 4 PM EDT

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] PIC WG Call on Thursday July 9th, 4 PM EDT

  • From: Jorj Bauer <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] PIC WG Call on Thursday July 9th, 4 PM EDT
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 16:22:09 -0400

* SAML, OAUTH and XMPP [?]

Given that I'm co-chair of the IETF's OAuth Working Group, this topic
interests me. :)

* Google Wave [jorj]

I'm sorry to have a conflict today so I'll miss the meeting. I was at
the unveiling of Google Wave and have been playing with it - very
cool.

I'm glad to see some interest. Perhaps we can dedicate next week's talk to this and Wave. But I'll let Tim speak to that in his announcement for next week's meeting.

-- Jorj