wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] PIC WG Call on Thursday July 9th, 4 PM EDT

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] PIC WG Call on Thursday July 9th, 4 PM EDT

  • From: Scotty Logan <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] PIC WG Call on Thursday July 9th, 4 PM EDT
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 12:51:39 -0700

On Jul 8, 2009, at 10:13 AM, Jorj Bauer wrote:
We'll be holding a make-up call this week to track progress (since we missed last week). We will also have a call next week, at which time we'll resume our bi-weekly schedule.

This week I've got two conflicting meetings on campus, so I'll talk to you all next Thursday... except Jorj - I'll try to talk to you early next week.

Scotty

--
Scotty Logan,