wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] Sizing of Spring I2MM jabber server

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] Sizing of Spring I2MM jabber server

  • From: "Dr Rodney G. McDuff" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] Sizing of Spring I2MM jabber server
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:01:54 +1000

Callahan, Timothy wrote:
>> * various other services I haven't thought of.
>>
> What would it take to support Jingle? How hardware demanding is it?

Is there a stable jingle module for openfire. Also jingle functionality
in clients. I think Spark has it and there some dev code for psi. I
suppose it would be good to demonstrate jingle at a PIC presentation but
it might be a little too brave to unleash it to the masses.

So if its just a one off demo the box will handle it.

--
Dr. Rodney G. McDuff |Ex ignorantia ad sapientiam
Manager, Strategic Technologies Group| Ex luce ad tenebras

TELEPHONE: +61 7 3365 8220 |