wg-pic - RE: [wg-pic] renamed RADVISION @ JT

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

RE: [wg-pic] renamed RADVISION @ JT

  • From: Jeremy George <>
  • To:
  • Subject: RE: [wg-pic] renamed RADVISION @ JT
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 09:10:22 -0500 (EST)

Mike,

It would be great if you have some ideas for participating in the
context of the demo we're doing at JT. To say the least our private
sector collaborators have made major contributions to the success of
this group. Please let me know and I'll add it as an agenda item for
the call next Thursday.

Whether the time frame is right for JT, or not, we're planning a
pic demo for the spring MM. If we don't catch this tick, we'll get
the next. The important first step is to get your ideas on the table.

- Jeremy