wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] Shipping for TIP2004 Hawaii Mtg.

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] Shipping for TIP2004 Hawaii Mtg.

  • From: Alan Whinery <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] Shipping for TIP2004 Hawaii Mtg.
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:21:49 -1000

Hi Mike,

There isn't really a "show" as such, no expo or vendor displays, etc.
You may already understand this, and I'm pointing out that "show" isn't
the word.

To answer the question: yes, there is public internet access, and you
are certainly welcome to participate in whatever testing or
functionality amuses you and the people you're involved with. There may
also be "Netcast" low-bandwidth video that you can watch of the
presentations in the main plenary sessions.

I'm not sure what servers you're talking about, but maybe I already
answered the question?

Alan

Mike Jones wrote:

| Hi Alan
|
| I have been trying to figure out if there is a way we could participate in
| the techs in paradise show. It would help if there I could leave my
servers
| on public internet in glen rock NJ but still reach the people in
Hawaii. Is