wg-pic - Thursday's agenda

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Thursday's agenda

  • From: Jeremy George <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Jeremy George <>
  • Subject: Thursday's agenda
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:21:43 -0500 (EST)

Some background on items 4 & 5 below.

We got a little feedback from participants in Indianapolis but not as
much as I'd hoped for. I'd like to see if we can come up with ideas to
foster participant feedback. Questionaires are possible. If you have
other (better!) ideas, let's talk about how to do them at JT.

Ben and I were interviewed last week by a reporter from the Chronicle of
Higher Education. Very reasonably she asked us to give her a concrete
image of PIC. It turned out to be harder than I thought it would.
Noting that some other working groups have developed use case studies
to do just this, it think this might be helpful to us as well. I have
some I can develop. Please think about contributing some of your own.
Perhaps we can kick around some sort of common structure and how to
present them.

- Jeremy

1) Introductions and agenda additions

2) JT updates

3) Audio pickups

4) Feedback mechanisms

5) Use cases

Starting Time: 4:00 PM US/Eastern
Occurs: Every Thursday
Duration: 1 hour maximum

To join the call, do one of the following:
a. Dial +1-734-531-0125 or +1-800-541-1710 and enter access code 0143536
b. To have the system call you, click here:
https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0143536