wg-pic - [WG-PIC:396] Re: today's call agenda

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

[WG-PIC:396] Re: today's call agenda

  • From: Jeremy George <>
  • To: Jiri Kuthan <>
  • Cc: , <>, Jeremy George <>
  • Subject: [WG-PIC:396] Re: today's call agenda
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:27:16 -0500 (EST)

> What is "profile" between PUA and Presentity?

I thought the person/thing publishing presence state sent a profile
(e.g. contact list) to a presence user agent? I seem to remember an ID
talking about the XML format of it? Maybe it's just a persistent fog
and I'm mis-remembering?

Perhaps one huge value of this exercise, if nothing else, will be to
get us all the same terminology page, speaking only for myself of course.

- Jeremy