wg-multicast - Re: Serious network problems this AM - multicast related?

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Serious network problems this AM - multicast related?

  • From: Jeff Bartig <>
  • To: Michael H Lambert <>
  • Cc: wg-multicast <>
  • Subject: Re: Serious network problems this AM - multicast related?
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 10:03:27 -0600

On Fri, Jan 04, 2013 at 10:36:50AM -0500, Michael H Lambert wrote:
> In the meantime, wearing NTAC vice-chair hat (David can overrule
> if he's reading mail yet this morning), I'd like to ask someone
> (Bill, you started the thread) to post a summary to the peering/routing
> WG list so that we can continue discussions there. I haven't seen
> anything to suggest this problem was multicast related--the proper
> audience is more likely to be on ntacpeering. If you're not on
> that list, and would like to be, Jeff (cc'ed) can get you added.

I have no special mailing list powers. According to the headers of
mail from the list, you can add yourself by sending an email to

with the subject "subscribe ntacpeering".

Dale just added the following people that contacted me directly
about mailing list membership:

Brent Sweeny
<>
Jeff Ambern
<>
"Young, Jay"
<>
Bill Owens
<>

Jeff

--
Jeff Bartig | University of Wisconsin - Madison

| Division of Information Technology
(608) 262-8336 | Network Services/WAN Engineering/AS59
GTalk/AIM/Yahoo: jbartig | WiscNet Backbone Engineering/AS2381