wg-multicast - Re: VLC + Vista Multicast Issues

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: VLC + Vista Multicast Issues

  • From: "Ying Zhang" <>
  • To: "Bob Riddle" <>, "Marshall Eubanks" <>
  • Cc: "Nicholas J Humfrey" <>, "wg-multicast" <>
  • Subject: Re: VLC + Vista Multicast Issues
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 15:18:25 -0300

I've seen similar problem on Unix box running VLC. It sends IGMP V3 messages and didn't revert to V2, couldn't get SAP announcement. Just wondering if anyone saw this?
Ying
Network Engineer
Communication & Network Services,
Integrated Technology Services,
University of New Brunswick, Fredericton NB,
Canada E3B 5A3
Email:

Web: http://www.unbf.ca/its/
Phone: (506) 447-3014 FAX: (506) 453-3590
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Riddle" <>