wg-multicast - Re: Simple Streaming Tool Required

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Simple Streaming Tool Required

  • From: Ross Finlayson <>
  • To: Gary Parker <>,
  • Subject: Re: Simple Streaming Tool Required
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:24:17 -0700

At 8:35 AM -0700 6/15/07,

wrote:
Hi Gary,

I don't know if there is a binary for PPC, but if you give
him an account, Ross might compile a version for you.

http://www.live555.com/liveCaster/

This is basically just a 'productized' version of our "testMP3Streamer" demo application (which can be built from source code). I suggest just using your modified version of "testMP3Streamer", because - from what I can tell - it does exactly what you are looking for; I don't really understand why that wasn't OK for you (unless you are looking for support for IPv6 multicast, which we don't do yet).
--

Ross Finlayson
Live Networks, Inc.