wg-multicast - Re: Ballard expedition

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Ballard expedition

  • From: Frank Fulchiero <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Ballard expedition
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 09:48:28 -0500

Opened a third window this way also...
Thing is, I had to open a new terminal window to do this.
When you close it, the player it opened disappears.
Now I need a videowall ;-)

Frank

On Mar 6, 2007, at 9:42 AM, Frank Fulchiero wrote:

Thanks, I tried it with just one app, and got it to create two windows. (on Mac)
I first opened VLC the normal way...clicking on it, and entered the URL.
I saved it as an M3U file to the desktop.
I selected the PID I wanted to play.

I determined the path of VLC (have to open the package)

Then I went to terminal, and typed the path
/Applications/VLC.app/Contents/MacOS/VLC
This gave me another player, I dragged the M3U file into the playlist, and selected a different PID.
So it seems you don't always need two copies?

Frank