wg-multicast - Re: MSDP source-active archive

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: MSDP source-active archive

  • From: "Marshall Eubanks" <>
  • To: John Kristoff <>,
  • Subject: Re: MSDP source-active archive
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:15:11 -0400

Dear John;

1.) My email to you bounced, a bounce message is appended at the end of this.

2.) The data you requested is at
http://www.multicasttech.com/status/kristof.tar
You want the files with names like
msdp_sa_cache.sum.May_2_00:07:00_EDT_2005.gz
As you can tell, the date is in the file name.

3.) The archives are 240 Mbytes / month (gzipped), of which about 60
Mbytes/month are
multicast stuff. Once I get our new servers, I could put the complete archive
on the web;
what's a few dozen gigabytes between friends !

Regards
Marshall

On Fri, 27 May 2005 13:40:52 -0500
John Kristoff