wg-multicast - RE: Load balancer

Subject: All things related to multicast

RE: Load balancer

  • From: "Roberts, Michael J. (IATS)" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Load balancer
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:27:31 -0600

Jay,
The Nortel application switches are great. We use their WSM technology in
some of our switches. They will not route multicast traffic though. They
are really sharp for load balancing just about any unicast protocol though.
Maybe F5 or Cisco has a product that can route/load balance multicast...

-mike