wg-multicast - Re: BOF Agenda - Multicast Last-Mile Solutions

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: BOF Agenda - Multicast Last-Mile Solutions

  • From: Ross Finlayson <>
  • To: , ,
  • Subject: Re: BOF Agenda - Multicast Last-Mile Solutions
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 21:51:13 -0700

To Greg Shepherd et al,

Do you know yet whether or not this BOF will be multicast? The IETF multicast schedule <http://www.ietf.org/meetings/multicast_57.html> still shows an open slot for that time (Monday 1930-2200), but the multicast room for channel 1 - Hall IK - appears to be available.

Like many people, I'm not able to make it to Vienna, but I'll be watching the MBone sessions from home (using UMTP - a proven 'last mile' multicast tunneling protocol that's been in use for several years :-)

Ross.