wg-multicast - Re: Odd multicast packet loss to Nysernet

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Odd multicast packet loss to Nysernet

  • From: Marshall Eubanks <>
  • To: Bill Nickless <>
  • Cc: Tom Pusateri <>, Internet2 Multicast WG <>, Bill Owens <>, Tech team <>, Hans Kuhn <>
  • Subject: Re: Odd multicast packet loss to Nysernet
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:46:08 -0500

Is this going through the Nasa AMES MIX ? The trace doesn't show it, as far
as I can tell.
Are there other DVMRP clouds around still in Internet 2 ?

Marshall

Bill Nickless wrote:

--

Regards
Marshall Eubanks

This e-mail may contain confidential and proprietary information of
Multicast Technologies, Inc, subject to Non-Disclosure Agreements

Multicast Technologies, Inc.
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone : 703-293-9624 Fax : 703-293-9609