sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] Cisco gateway not handling REFER correctly?

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] Cisco gateway not handling REFER correctly?

  • From: Nimal Ratnayake <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Cisco gateway not handling REFER correctly?
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:52:18 +0600

Steve,

The conclusion made in my previous mail is not correct. On close inspection of
the time stamps, I noticed that the ISDN call disconnect does not happen after
REFER. It is actually me hanging up the PBX phone.

So I think the problem is with the gateway, but may be on the ISDN side.

Sorry for the confusion.

Nimal R.