shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] [IdPv3] Distribution, Installation, and Configuration

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] [IdPv3] Distribution, Installation, and Configuration

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] [IdPv3] Distribution, Installation, and Configuration
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:08:02 -0400

On 7/28/10 4:07 PM, Jim Fox wrote:
- IdP distribution will come bundled with Jetty (sites don't have to use
it if they don't want).

Does Jetty work with Apache and AJP the same as tomcat?

It can, but that will not be configured by the installer.

There are currently no items that have been proposed which I am
considering but upon which I have not made a decision.

There was some talk last year of extracting the post binding html templates
from the opensaml2 jar to make them easier to edit.

Yes, we'll be doing that.

--
Chad La Joie
http://itumi.biz