shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Next release?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Next release?

  • From: Mike Jennings <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Next release?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:51:35 -0500

Thanks for the update Scott.

Mike Jennings
Identity Management Developer

Office: (919) 843-5013
Cell: (919) 599-5591
E-mail:

Scott Cantor wrote:
Scott Cantor wrote on 2009-11-24:
Kristof BAJNOK wrote on 2009-11-24:
Could you estimate the time you do the release? Since we're on Debian's
2.3, shibd crashes quite often. Of course we could workaround or push
the fix back to Debian, but I think the smoothest would be a new package
set based on new upstream versions.
Probably over the Thanksgiving break this weekend, but the crashes are
simple to prevent, you just comment out the SAML2 LogoutInitiator.

Just FYI, I'm going to hold off the patch release until next week because I
want to make sure the last-minute bug reported with SLO that I fixed today
is actually fixed.