shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] Re: [Shib-Users] IdP Single Logout Support Feedback

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] Re: [Shib-Users] IdP Single Logout Support Feedback

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] Re: [Shib-Users] IdP Single Logout Support Feedback
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:10:43 -0500

André Cruz wrote on 2009-11-17:
> On Nov 17, 2009, at 17:10 , André Cruz wrote:
>

> I'll build a debug version to see if I can find the line numbers.

I don't know how or why it's crashing, but can you please file a bug and
attach a sample SOAP logout message I can submit to reproduce this?

I think it's a compiler bug I'll have to try and work-around, but given the
code involved, I'm not sure I can. There's no temp object involved like
there usually is with such bugs, so I don't know that I can fix it.