shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Need some testing help

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Need some testing help

  • From: Kristof BAJNOK <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Need some testing help
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:21:08 +0100

On Thursday 29 October 2009 16.00.56 Scott Cantor wrote:
> Thanks for any testing help you can provide. I should add that testing
> that includes the Notify stuff is really the main priority, since that's
> where the error handling gets complex.

Well, then I need someone else setting up the SP (svn version) and an
application with the Notify stuff, as it's something I've never done before.
If anybody has one, I can easily include that into our SLO testbed
(https://www.aai.niif.hu/SLODemo/sloDemo.php).

Here's the docs for testbed integration:
https://wiki.aai.niif.hu/index.php/SLODemo#How_to_get_your_SP_involved

I think for testing the SP UI, one has to use back-channel logout, because
the SLO IdP no longer redirects the user back to the initiating SP on
completion.

Kristof