shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] Need some testing help

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] Need some testing help

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] Need some testing help
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:00:56 -0400

Kristof BAJNOK wrote on 2009-10-29:
> PS: your message had a Reply-To: to your personal mail address. Is it
> intentional or has something changed in the list config?

Nothing's changed that I know of. I sent the message from my ISP (OSU
doesn't allow authenticated send and I wasn't using our VPN), but it's
Reply-To is normally my usual address. Probably an Outlook quirk.

Thanks for any testing help you can provide. I should add that testing that
includes the Notify stuff is really the main priority, since that's where
the error handling gets complex.