shibboleth-dev - Need some testing help

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Need some testing help

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Need some testing help
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 23:45:04 -0400

This is a plea to anybody that's been experimenting with SAML logout, I'd
really appreciate some help testing the latest SP code (soon to be 2.3) that
corrects the buggy UI around partial logout. I don't have a good test source
and at the moment I don't have time to get one set up, and I know some
others have been playing around with this.

To build it, you need the latest code from the three project branches.

The changes aren't anything major. There's a new partialLogout.html template
included, and it should get used if you end up at the SP end with any kind
of error or the Partial Logout success code from the IdP.

The globalLogout template from before is used only when the system thinks
the logout succeeded.

You won't need to mess with any config options to get this to work. I've
defaulted the logout template properties to use the default filenames, so
all you need is a partialLogout.html file for it to use and you're good.