shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] shibboleth integration problem

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] shibboleth integration problem

  • From: Diomede Illuzzi <>
  • To: , Scott Cantor <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] shibboleth integration problem
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:42:25 +0200

Hi, the problem is that our system has to gather contents from different and
external server, then process them and release to the client in the new
shape; we are using shibboleth for authentication/authorization engine for
that, so if it's not possible to manage shib cookies, I wander if it's
possible to extend the idp so that it can apply some processing to contents

"Scott Cantor"
<>