shibboleth-dev - shibboleth resource and resource filter plugin

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

shibboleth resource and resource filter plugin

  • From: Diomede Illuzzi <>
  • To:
  • Subject: shibboleth resource and resource filter plugin
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:34:34 +0200

Hi, I found on the shibboleth documentation indication of the resource plugin.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/IdPExtResFilter

I'm not sure what the term 'resource' indicates, is that the content delivered to the client after the authentication/authorization process?

I need to apply some processing to those content once a user is recognized as authorized to access themby the shib IdP, so maybe those two plugin could help me.

If those plugins are not what I'm looking for, how can I insert my processing code into the loop?

Thanks